I don’t know about you, but I always carry a shit ton of stuff in my purse, plus 3 more makeup pouches to keep adding stuff. The thing is, you never know what you’re going to need once you are on the road. With all jokes aside, I do think there are a few things you should always carry with your purse.
The lipstick you are wearing.
This is self-explanatory, but it is very important and helpful that you carry the lipstick you are wearing in your purse. This will help reapply it after having a meal or just retouching throughout the day.
A nude lipstick
I always carry a nude lipstick for two reasons:
- It is very useful when you are in a hurry and don’t know what to wear. A nude lipstick matches with everything.
- If you forgot your lipstick, you have this one as a backup and like I said, It matches everything. It’ll save your life, I promise.
A compact mirror
Of course, you can’t leave the house without a mirror. It always comes in handy. You don’t have to look for a bathroom to check your makeup o retouch it.
Makeup removing wipes
I swear this is life changing. I always carry makeup removing wipes with me. They have tons of uses and if anything is going to save your life, is this.
- I use it to properly remove my lipstick after eating so that I can reapply after. It avoids the mess.
- If you cried, I hope not, or got wet in the rain, it helps to fix or remove your makeup. We don’t want to be walking around looking like a raccoon.
- You can also use them to clean your close if it accidentally gets stained.
- This one might seem weird, but if you have to clean your hands and don’t have anything, you can use them.
Bobby Pins and hair ties
Every girl should always have at least a hair tie at all times. This is our most used item, and if you ask around for one, no one is going to have one, or they wouldn’t want to give it to you. It’s our most precious item, been there done that. Also, bobby pins come in handy when you have a rebel hair, your bangs don’t look good, your bun needs to be extra secured and so on.
Although I don’t carry sanitary towels if I’m not on my period, I do carry panty liners. Sometimes I want to change throughout the day and having one in your purse is a life savior. Sometimes I carry tampons since they’re easier to store and they come in handy too.
Travel size perfume
Although I don’t use this every day, it has saved me whenever I forget to put on perfume. Having mini size body splashes from Bath and Body Works, not sponsored, or any travel size perfume really helps.
Chapstick or lip balm
Having a lip balm at all times is a must. You never know when the weather is going to change, and your lips are going to feel chapped and dry.
Of course, we need a makeup bag, I mean where are we going to store all this stuff. Pick a bag that you like, makes you happy and adds color and character to your bag.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and got some ideas as to what to keep in your bag. Keep in mind that you can add or change things according to your necessity. This is what works for me and I really think they can be useful for you too.