Hey Dolls! It's Makeup Friday and I can't be more excited to share my subtle glam fall makeup look. I used the Modern Renaissance, because why not? That palette only screams fall to me. With all it's pinks, corals and warm tones, perfect to create a natural or bold look. When it comes to fall I always opt for green, olive, brown or nudes, this time, I went for a more glam, orangy look and I love it. I will keep uploading makeup looks every Friday and you can check my previous look here and here.
- L'Oreal Pro glow foundation
- Fit Me concealer + Master Conceal by Maybelline.
- L'Oreal Hydra Perfect Loose powder.
- L'Oreal Pro Glow Powder
- Kat Von D Shade N Light contour palette.
- Morphe 9N blush palette.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette.
- Crease: Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange & Realgar.
- Outer corner: Cyprus Umber.
- Lid: Primavera
- Eyelashes: L'Oreal Lash Paradise.
- Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. Shade: Dark Brown.
- Morphe Liquid Lipstick in shade Jealousy.